Monday, April 10, 2006

Charity Screening of Rocky Horror in Dublin

Ok, I know this is kind of late but I just found out the details. It's nothing got to do with us but it's a very worthy cause so I thought I'd spread the news:

THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW

Charity Screening of the Cult Classic Film in aid of Kisiizi Hospital, Rubiriizi School and Jinja Orphanage, Uganda.

Cineworld, Parnell St. (UGC)
Tuesday 11th / Wednesday 12th April
7:30pm
EUR 10

Group Discounts
Group of 5 = 1 person free

For reservations: 087 747 8408 or
rockyhorrordublin@gmail.com
Tickets available on the night

Traditional themed dress is optional / encouraged!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa, tis Jen here again.
Just want to let you know I couldn't text back due to the lack of credit...
Show seems to be having some problems right now eh? We need to get back on scheduele! We've come to far to let it slip now!!! I just don't know what to do anymore!!!!! * bangs head off table in frustration*... thats better.
Anyway... some of the boys seem to have lost interest... some people want to move it to once a month... I personally think the once every two weeks could work out well... but we really need to sort it out before we all fall apart and Fran gives up on us!!!! Ahhhh! What do we do???? I'll try to give you a text if I get credit, otherwise I'll talk to you at the next Rocky... whenever that may be...!!